You have hardly tried and cooked such a okroshka. An interesting recipe that will add variety to the summer menu.
The dish is tasty and satisfying, and seasoned with chilled kvass with piquant additives, it perfectly refreshes.
Products on 4 portions of okroshka:
- 150 gr raw beef;
- 1 l kvass for okroshka, savory;
- 3 eggs;
- 3 potatoes, small;
- 6 radishes;
- 2-3 fresh or slightly salted cucumber;
- half a bunch of green onions;
- 40 ml of soy sauce;
- 1 century. l. wine vinegar;
- Dijon mustard to taste;
- half a bunch of cilantro and dill;
- salt, a mixture of peppers and vegetable oil.
How to cook beef okroshka
1. Potatoes, you can peel or not, your desire. But wash and decorate, if you want, in uniforms. Then let the tubers cool down and then peel and crush them - like a traditional okroshka. Stir with a spoon vegetable oil and ground peppers.
2. Cut the beef into strips and brown on a spoonful of oil until tender, season to taste with spices.
3. Further, according to the recipe, okroshka with beef - boiled hard-boiled eggs until the meat cools down. Put in ice water and clean as it cools. And then crumble into cubes, like potatoes. Wash greens, cucumbers and radishes. Cut the vegetables into bars or cubes and chop all the greens finely.
4. To refill, pour kvass into a jug, add there vinegar, mustard and soy sauce. Stir well, salt. Put the jug filled to cool.
5. To serve okroshka, take deep plates, put mixed vegetables, diced, then an egg and beef. Pour in the fragrant and piquant dressing that you cooled. Pour each serving of okroshka generously with greens.