Hangover soups on these post-holiday days are more relevant than ever. In the old days in Russia, a hangover was removed not only with cucumber pickle, but also pickles cooked on it.
Perfectly restores the body after lavish feasts with alcohol pickle with fish. The soup is light, does not weigh down the stomach, it gives strength, clears the head and helps to eliminate toxins. Here is his recipe.
What you need for 4 servings:
• 400 gr fillet of haddock or cod;
• 1 onion;
• 4 potatoes;
• 1 carrot;
• 2 large pickled (best of all barrel) cucumbers;
• 0,5 stack. cucumber pickle;
• 1 table. lies. chopped dill;
• 3 table. lies. rice or buckwheat groats;
• 2 table. lies. sunflower oil;
• 1 bay leaf;
• pepper and salt to taste.
How to cook fish pickle
1. Wash carrots and potatoes, peel. Then peel the onion. Cut the vegetables into cubes: small onions and carrots, larger potatoes.
2. Put a frying pan with sunflower oil over medium heat. Add chopped onions / carrots and sauté for 7 minutes.
3. Transfer the roast to the boiling broth, heat it in advance - 1,5 liters in a large saucepan. Throw the potatoes. Cook for 15 minutes.
4. Put fish fillets, cut into large and oblong slices, into the broth with vegetables. Followed by washed rice or buckwheat. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
5. Add the cucumber pickle to the soup. Then pickled cucumbers, chopped with a coarse grater. Cook the pickle for another 9 minutes.
6. Add spices to hangover soup - salt, pepper, lavrushka - and then chopped dill. Hold it under the lid for another 4-5 minutes and extinguish the fire under the pan.
7. Serve the fish hangover pickle hot or warm. Bon Appetit!