In the summer, many often have an okroshka on the table. What is there to hide, the love of our fellow citizens for this dish is known. Different types of okroshka will be served at any cafe and restaurant, and the chefs of these establishments try to come up with okroshka recipes to add such an original to your favorite dish.
Have you ever tried okroshka with slices of salted salmon? Meet this summer's super recipe - cold soup on kvass with pieces of red fish, it's delicious!
On 5-6 portions of okroshka you need products:
- 1,5 l bread kvass for okroshka (i.e. unsweetened);
- 4 small cucumber;
- Xnumx medium potato tuber;
- Boiled egg xnum;
- 270 gr slightly salted salmonalready chopped on filet;
- 1 bulb red variety (Crimean onion, or Yalta);
- 35 gr fresh dill;
- salt to taste, sour cream for dressing.
Cooking okroshka with salmon - recipe
1. Wash the potatoes and put in a uniform to cook. Boil the eggs next to the burner. Then cool both products and, having cleaned, crumble into a bowl in equal cubes.
2. Grind washed cucumbers with a thin skin that can not be cut.
3. Peel the onion and chop as small as possible. Crimean onion is good because it is not bitter, it is juicy and sweet. Ideal for cold soups, it is appropriate to put it raw. In addition, it is extremely useful.
4. Further, according to the recipe for okroshka with salmon - cut the stems at the branches of dill, chop the leaves with a sharp knife as small as possible. Send cucumbers, onions and dill to a bowl for eggs and potatoes.
5. Finally, cut the salmon neatly chilled in advance in the refrigerator. Add to a bowl with okroshka and mix, salt to taste.
6. Take one and a half liters of kvass and combine with a glass of sour cream. Stir well and pour into okroshka. If necessary, refrigerate for about an hour before serving.