Potatoes and fish are the perfect combination for oven casseroles. It doesn't take long to create a meal, so it's a great idea for a family dinner on weekdays and weekends.
For casseroles, give preference to sea and low-fat fish such as hake, cod, haddock, pollock, pike perch, pollock, mullet. The meat of these fish is well digested, does not provide extra calories and saturates the body with a sufficient amount of iodine, vitamin D, calcium and phosphorus.
What ingredients are needed (4-5 servings):
- medium-sized potato tubers - 750 gr;
- fillet of sea fish of any kind - 550 gr;
- onions - 150 gr;
- medium-sized tomatoes - 2 pcs;
- hard cheese, finely grated - 2 tables. lies;
- lemon juice - squeeze out of the half of the fruit;
- mayonnaise - 4 table. lies;
- a mixture of spices - you can take a ready-made seasoning for fish;
- salt and herbs are fresh to taste.
Cooking potato casserole with fish
1. First of all, marinate fish fillets for casserole: fold with bowl or container, sprinkle with seasoning, sprinkle with lemon, salt. Leave in the kitchen on the table for about an hour.
2. Peel the entire serving of potatoes, rinse and chop in equal, neat and thin circles. The thinner you cut the vegetable, the faster it will bake. And it is advisable to make the mugs exactly thin, since pickled fish is cooked quickly, it cannot be overexposed in the oven, otherwise it will lose its juiciness.
3. Next, peel and chop the onion heads - with rings, also thin. Pepper both onions and potatoes. Cut the tomatoes into cubes or half circles.
4. Take a rectangular oven dish. Pour a little vegetable oil on the bottom and spread. Arrange the ingredients in this order: 1/2 potato circles, half an onion, salt and spices, then fish, tomatoes, remaining potatoes, some salt, mayonnaise and grated cheese.
5. Cook the potato casserole with fish for 35-45 minutes, preheating the oven at 180 degrees. Before presenting a delicious masterpiece to the household, sprinkle it with chopped fresh herbs.
Bon Appetit everyone!