Among the variety of snack sauces, I especially like these three. I always cook one of them for meat, chicken, home-made or purchased chips, macaroni, pita snacks and much more.
Indeed, do not tear yourself away from them! You should also try, sharing recipes.
Gourmet French Sauce made from available ingredients. It will be an excellent substitute for purchased mayonnaise, they can taste salad dressings, and can be served with various “crunchies” - snacks, chips, crackers, etc.
To prepare 100 ml mushroom ingredients:
- boiled eggs - 2 pcs;
- pickled gherkins - 5 pcs;
- pickled capers (optional) - 1 Art. l;
- vegetable or olive oil - 5 Art. l;
- Ready mustard - 1 Art. l;
- vinegar wine - 1 Art. l white
- ground black pepper, salt if desired, if required.
Making mushroom sauce - recipe
1. Peel the eggs and put the boiled yolks from them into the bowl. Add mustard to them and carefully - with a fork - knead, gradually adding oil.
2. Further, according to the recipe for the sauce - finely chop the capers into a homogeneous mixture, then gherkins.
3. Grate boiled egg squirrels with a fine grater and mix in the sauce along with spices. Add white at the end vinegar and finally mix.
4. The wonderful mushroom sauce is ready! You can store it in a glass jar from under baby food, in the refrigerator.
Gribish sauce recipe video
Guacamole - yummy from avocado - recipe
This is the most famous Mexican sauce. It has a lot of bright taste and benefits, because it is prepared on the basis of avocado pulp.
For proper guacamole you need to choose an avocado mature and soft. Hard (unripe) fruits, as well as ripe (with dark spots) fruits - are not good!
Ingredients for 50-60 ml Guacamole sauce:
- 1 mature large avocado;
- 1 medium lime;
- 1 pinch. salts;
- ground pepper at will, but not more than a pinch.
Cooking Guacamole - Recipe
1. Wash the avocado and wipe off the moisture with a napkin. With a sharp knife, cut the fruit lengthwise into equal halves. Pull out the bone.
2. Further, according to the recipe for the sauce, scoop out the pulp from the peel with a teaspoon. Grind to the consistency of the sauce with a fork or a hard spatula, adding lime juice and salt to taste in the process.
3. You can add spiciness, but note that pepper can simply clog the natural taste of guacamole.
4. Serve it right away, a great addition to fish and meat dishes, as well as potato or cheese chips with paprika.
Guacamole - classic recipe with video
Tomato sauce with basil - recipe
On 150 ml ingredients:
- large tomatoes, red varieties - 3 pcs;
- olive oil. - 25 ml;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- basil is green. - 2 branch;
- dried oregano - 2 pinch;
- sugar, salt, pepper - a little, to taste.
Cooking (12-15 min):
1. Peel the peel from the tomatoes and then chop the vegetables arbitrarily, but not too large.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan and put tomatoes. Stew the tomatoes for 4 min, stirring until they are completely soft, and the juice evaporates almost completely.
3. Further, according to the recipe for tomato sauce, add sugar and seasonings, crushed garlic and medium chopped basil. Cover the saucepan and boil the sauce - 1-2 minutes.
4. Serve cooled - to meat on charcoal or grill, delicious also with potatoes, risotto, pilaf, pasta. Full cuddle - with a chicken!
Enjoy your meal.